Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship/Dating experts, I would LOVE your advice?

Hi all, need some advice as I am very inexperienced in the dating world...and i am 24 almost 25.





2 of my girl friends told me last month that this one girl wanted to meet me after she saw me at some party and thought I was cute. I never had seen her before until last night. They finally got something arranged and we hung out with bunch of friends. She introduced both of us to each other but then few mins later the girl went to the bathroom because she was nervous...she came back out and was little more relaxed and after that we talked as we got to the dance club.





At the dance club we were holding hands, she put her arms around me and we even danced a little freakishly. I bought her a drink but that's it, got to know her a little. Afterwards we had our arms around each other like bf/gf and all and I got her # and we all hung out little more.





When do I call her? She has lost her phone at the moment so call in 2-3 days? What do I say? Coffee date on Saturday? Yes No? Thanks.... :-)Relationship/Dating experts, I would LOVE your advice?
wait 2 days, call her up and invite her to go sky diving or something else fun...but not the same old boring date of a dinner and movie.Relationship/Dating experts, I would LOVE your advice?
well sounds like the date went really well!


if she lost her phone- calling her would do no good... ask the girl that introduced you to tell you how to get ahold of her.%26lt;explain that she lost her phone if she doesnt know.


Then call her or whatever later in the evening or morning.


she obviously likes you dude, dont be afraid to show that you like her. And dont listen to that ';2 day waiting rule'; bullshit either lol she obviously is into you.
Well if she lost her phone how would you call her? Call in two days if you can. I would do something that is different then the club scene so that way you can see this side of her too.
call her whenever you want i dont see the harm
If you're interested in her, then by all means, call her back as soon as possible. Let your girlfriends know that you like her and that you want to see her again. I'm sure they'll pass the word. Have them give her your number so she can call you when she can. Then ask her if she would like to go to the movies with you. If she says ';yes';, then maybe you can even suggest dinner too. Good luck to you! : )
I think that you should wait 3 days after you two hung out. You dont want to sound to interested, that migh scare her off.

No comments:

Post a Comment