Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Starting to question my 7 month relationship. can you help me out with any advice?

been with my boyfriend 7 months and i do adore him. i know he has lot of emotional problems such as dealing with alot of death in his family etc.





but we have got to the stage where its like a crossroads, and i feel like our relationship isnt consistent at times and sometimes we appear to be making progress and then suddenly 2 steps back. i want to tell him i love him but am fraid that maybe he doesnt love me. he is 41 and i am 28, age has never been an issue as he is full of life etc. but sometimes i just want him to scoop me up and love me. he says our relationship is moving slow but i dont know how to move this along to the next level? im not sure if this is my insecurities making me feel this way or the fact that i should end my relationship. i mean, what is supposed to have happened in 7 months? this is my first relationship since i got divorced and i feel scared and sometimes fragile.Starting to question my 7 month relationship. can you help me out with any advice?
no one can help you here, you need to talk to him and find out whats going on and if you are going anywhere!





good luck!!Starting to question my 7 month relationship. can you help me out with any advice?
I think you need to talk with him and let him know exactly how you feel. What do you expect out of this relationship? Love, companionship, financial and emotional security? What do you want from him? Lack of communication is always the problem when it comes to relationships that aren't working. I can tell you what you want to hear, but I can't guarentee it will work or help. Only your boyfriend can tell you and follow through. So he's gotta understand how you're feeling. He can only assume you're happy like you can only assume he loves you. Without talking about it either of you truly know nothing. This relationship is still young enough to incorporate good communication skills. This will create a bond between you two that will flourish and grow bringing you two even closer and stronger as one. Remember your best friend, how she knew everything about you. Well if you love this man he should be your best friend. You should be able to freely tell him anything without sensoring yourself. Love pulls us together, but communication keeps us together!





It's funny that I read this question because I was just reflecting upon myself last night. I am in my early 30's. I have been happily married for 14 years. Anyways, I was thinking that if could change anything from my twenties it would be my fears. I am a worry wart and fear just about anything that could mess up the harmony within my life. So I feared confrontation, paying the bills timely, losing my husband to health problems, losing loved ones and whatever else I could worry or fear. Rather then living life and enjoying what I had, I feared losing it. But looking back, I realized I just drove myself crazy fearing it. Because I still have my husband, I still have my house, I still have those I love around me. I literally made myself sick because I didn't think I could handle the stress. Knowing now that it was I who was causing my anxiety and withdrawal of life. The sad part is, I have allowed those worries and fears to carry over to my thirties. Until last nights epiphany, I learned nothing Honestly, I don't know how to change it and get myself to just live and appreciate. But I truly understand now that I am my worst enemy. I hold myself back, my insecurities are running my life not me. Today I choose to leave that all behind me. Today I want to relax and let loose. I think I'm gonna get a tattoo or something to remind me that I want to live, not fear. I used to look around at all of the people and envy their strength and the fact that they know who they are. But I know realistically that we're all in the same boat. We all struggle and we all fear. So I'm intrigued how people still go forward. I refuse to set back and watch the world pass me by. I want to contribute, I want to be happy and I just want to feel secure with myself. I figure I owe it to myself just as you owe it to yourself.





I completely understand why you're scared and feel fragile. But look back and see all that you have overcome and all that you have accomplished. You survived it all just as you will survive this. It was you along making your life work. You will realize that you are much stronger than you ever gave yourself credit. Trust yourself and your instinct. I wish you the best of luck!
It's really hard to be patient with guys sometimes. It really helps telling them how their actions are making you feel but don't get overly stressed about it or angry that never works for them. Just give it a little time and keep talking weith him just try and make him feel as comfortable as possible and just let it flow.
hey i have been there im going through a divorce right know and he was 28 and im 31 we met really young i wish if i had do it over i wouldnt have gotten married so young and hes mexican i did everything he controlled the relationship and the money i didnt have anything for 10years..DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AGAIN YOUR YOUNG....YOU probly are feeling loney and love like that dont work....just let him goo if you feel that its not worth it.. just be friends let time take its course you will find someone else who wants what you want it takes patiance......give me a shout out on the email mamisara07@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment