Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Serious advice needed on an older woman younger guy relationship! Thanks.?

Can a guy of 25 seriously fall in love with a woman friend who is in her mid 40s? Say she is in very good shape, they get on great and they are both single and without children, does it have a chance of success, I mean as a serious relationship? I am that woman and my friend, this younger guy and I get on great. I am now getting worried as he is always complimenting how goodlooking I am. I feel a mutual attraction even though he says that we are at different stages of our lives, he has just asked me to go travelling with him. I am afraid. I don't want either of us to get hurt but I don't want to lose the friendship. Advice please.Serious advice needed on an older woman younger guy relationship! Thanks.?
yes the relationship can be extremely succesfull... look at ashton kutcher and demi moore.... some men tend to find solance in older women as they feel that younger women aren't settled or are on the imaturer side... if u both have no issues then y not go ahead with the relationship... love can happen to anyone irrespective of age cast creed etc etc.. so don't worry too much... just go ahead if u feel strongly about this... all the best..Serious advice needed on an older woman younger guy relationship! Thanks.?
A lot of guys are still pretty immature at 25, but there are some that have a pretty god head on their shoulders by 25. You are his friend, you probably know him pretty good, what is your gut instinct? If you really value this friendship, make sure what you both want to get out of this. If you get involved on a more ';personal'; level you could lose your friendship. But, if you both are having feelings that are moving past friendship, talk about it. Just be honest, if you talk about and you are both on the same page, there is no reason you can't have a good thing, I am not really into worrying about age differences, you are both adults. Good Luck! Remember the key is talking to each other honestly!
This fits son perfectly, Yes 3 years now. I am also married to younger man . Its how they act, not the age. All relations go up and down, age is just a number. He sounds like decent person, give it a chance. Relax, enjoy , we ALL need friends of all kinds.
GO FOR IT!





Don't worry. Why is it that older men can go for younger women but not the other way around. Go for it, sister!
He is really in love with his mother and transferring his love to the older woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment