Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice...What would you think of this weird relationship?

Ex and I had been seeing each other again. We broke up over something silly that has since been resolved. We discussed dating again, and have been spending every day the last few months together, spending the night, talking a few times a day, etc (no sex) but recently he said he just wants to be friends now because I broke his heart.





Yesterday he asked me to lunch, I couldn't go. Then he asked me to come to his house and hang out, I couldn't because I had to finish a freelance job. Now he is upset and says I am avoiding him. WTF? If he just wants to be ';friends'; why would he get his feelings hurt when I had plans one night? Because I am no longer dropping everything for him? I don't even know what to do... he's used to me treating him like a bf, but now that I'm not he thinks I'm making things weird and avoiding him. He still calls me several times a day to chat, wants to hang out everyday, etc. but as friends? Is this how a guy who wants to be friends acts?Need advice...What would you think of this weird relationship?
This guy... obviously likes you quite a bit. Way more than friends. But if a dog bites you, hes probably going to bite you again. He's got his heart broke once, doesn't want to risk it happening again. I don't think he wants to be ';just friends'; but I think he wants something more than friends too. More like.... friends with benefits. Ya'll need to sit down have a nice talk. see what ya'll both want from this relationship. Get some things out that should be talked about.....


Good luck :)Need advice...What would you think of this weird relationship?
He still likes you and wants to be your bf, He is used to it and wants that to be the way it is. You have to explain this to him that if all he wants is to be friends than that is how he will be treated.
tell him that you can't commit to him unless you have assurance that your exclusive. say you don't want to end up getting hurt either and that you want to take it slow.
Every day? no... I don't have any friends that require daily contact.
hi there, its hard to change your feelings in a heart beat. the fact that he still wants to be friends and calls you loads and wants to hang out, tells me he still has feelings for you. he is just scared that you will hurt him again. and i dont suppose he can deal with that.


you need to explain to him, that you cant carry on has you were and be just friends, tell him thats not how it works. if you want to get back with him...you need to reasure him, that you will never hurt him...coz sounds like thats why he finished you...


well good luck chick


lee


x

No comments:

Post a Comment