Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship advice???

Okay, in high school I knew this girl and we grew to be pretty close. I must say that I never tried to push anything (sex) on her. She just always seemed like a different type of love to me for some odd reason. Well, we both were sort of wild in high school as you might imagine. Anyways, we talked to each other on the phone every night before bed for like 2 to 3 hours for like 4 years. We would call each other ';baby'; and ';sweetie'; and things like that. Also, she would always tell me she loved me on the phone and in public. Well, things got crazy and I went in the military for 4 years and came back home and now I'm studying to be a dentist and she started calling again. She acts like she wants a relationship at times and then she acts as if she doesn't sometimes. She had a little precious boy about 3 years ago and I love him dearly (not by me). I just do not understand, I mean we were always like best friends and nothing more. What does she want from me?Friends?More? Thanks!!Relationship advice???
It sounds like she does not know what she wants. There are times when she knows she love you and times when she doesnt know. She plays hard to get cuz she wants to be attached. She needs attention.Relationship advice???
The only thing that you can do is ask. This sounds extremely confusing and the only thing that you can do is talk bout it. You have said that you have talked all night long before so why should this be any different. Just bring it up as casual convorsation. Hey what do you think would happen if we started dating? Feel for her response if its kinda awkward and it seems shes not interested then just rebound and just be like.. yea i would probably kill you all the time becuase you do this n thhat and turn it into a joke thing so things dont become awkward. If she sounds interested in it then continue and ask how things would work and if she would like to somehow start something. Communication is key... Goodluck!!!!!
1- Don't EVER date single mothers.


2- She is clearly interested in something more, but maybe isn't willing to risk your friendship. Who knows, we don't know the girl ourselves.


3- Depending on what ';you'; want, you may want to probe into the affair further. Keeping in mind that if you two somehow pursue a relationship, your friendship will forever be ruined.





That's pretty much it.
You're supposed to be the guy. You do the calling.





Find a good girl who is unattached.





She wants to be married to a doctor, and you're her only chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment