Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship Advice??????????????

hi,


i am 14 years old almost 15 and my boyfriend is 16 years old. we are in the same grade. I love him to death and he loves me. We have been together for a year now. I love him for who he is, and he loves me for who i am. We fight tho, not about huge things, just about little things, but i usually end up crying because i just care about him so much and i dont want to lose him.


hes the only one who really loves me, my family doesnt really love me, and ive had bad expiriences with guys before and he seems to have made my life so much better. I was battling anorexia and he helped me get through it. but....he gets mad at me alot. I feel like whatever i do gets him mad...little things...big things...i just cant do anything right it seems.


One time i was scared i was pregnant (false alarm) but when i told him i was sad, scared, alone. and i just needed him so much to make me feel better to reassure me, but instead he yelled he swore and this surprised me because he has told me countless times that if i ever got pregnant he would stay with me, he said';he wouldnt be one of those jerks who just left their girlfriends because of that'; when we were together for around 5 months he cheated on me (made out with another girl) this really hurt our relationship but because we loved eachother we got through it. I dont trust him too much now, or well its very hard to but do you blame me?





i guess what im trying to ask is...


1.How do i make my relationship with him better? i.e. not fighting, not getting him so mad all the time?


2.If im being a bad girlfriend for not trusting him, or what i should do?


3. Anything else, i just love him so much i dont want to lose him.Relationship Advice??????????????
This sounds like me during my first relationship. I just want to tell you now, even if you may not believe me or want to hear it, but as perfect as you think this guy is, there exists SO MANY more perfect men out there. When I was in high school and I met the ';love of my life,'; I knew that I didn't want to be with anyone else and that I loved him with all of my heart, his flaws and imperfections too. But he didn't always make me feel the best when I was insecure, and I think your boyfriend is doing the same with you. Sometimes you have to remove yourself from the situation mentally, and come to terms with the fact that no matter what happens, if this relationship works out or if it doesn't, you'll be able to live without him because you are an awesome girl who doesn't need a boy who'll mistreat her.





Now, for your questions:


1. You can't control how mad he gets, that's a personal thing to do with him. What you can do on your part is to find something to do on your own time, to enjoy yourself and your life, so that if you're feeling sad or heartbroken about his latest insensitivity, you can learn to be self-reliant and become happy on your own. You coming back to the relationship as happy as a clam will help out a lot, because when happy people are around it's easy to believe that the world around you is a good place to be and if he STILL gets mad around you after that, dump him, girl!





2. You're not a bad girlfriend. Many people, teens and adults, will stay with someone who has cheated on them, for many reasons! If it's gotten to the point where YOU'RE suffering because of the thought of him cheating on you again, or maybe not staying with you in the event that you WERE pregnant, then you can't put yourself through that. Believe it or not, another ';perfect'; man will come along and you'll wonder why you ever stressed about THIS boy to begin with!





3. It's good to love him, and it's good to not want to lose someone you care about. But ';if it doesn't feel right, it's probably not right.'; Trust your best judgment.





I hope everything works out for you, sweetie%26lt;3 Good luckRelationship Advice??????????????
girl when you love someone dont get paranoid. and dont be afraid to get hurt. dont listen to anything your friends say to you. do not bring any negative stuff into a relationship. unless it is obvious that he has got someone else. or he leaves you. make your wonderful feeling last as long as you can. love is forgiveness. he has shown his weakness by cheating on you. so what - we all make mistaskes, he is still with you! if you feel you deserve better - then it's not him you love, it's you. then you need to move on.
I think you need to work on yourself, not this relationship. I firmly believe that, ';you need to be happy with you, before you can be happy with someone else.';





Is there a counselor you can see? One through school perhaps?





Maybe read some self help books.





I think that once you get more confidence, and know that you are fabulous you will know you deserve a better relationship. One where you don't have to worry about fighting all the time.





Good Luck!
Get out of the relationship. He sounds like the kind of guy who would be an abuser later on in life. He sounds like he takes advantage of the way you feel and doesn't really care. If he really loved you, he wouldn't get mad at you over everything... it's not your fault he's getting mad all the time, you're not a bad girlfriend, he just obviously has issues... If you don't want to lose him, give him a leash and see what happens, let him know how you're feeling, and if it keeps happening, it isn't worth it. Just be careful, Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment