Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have been talking to this guy that I want a relationship with but hes leaving to the navy.. advice please???

Me and him have been talking for 3 months now and he just left to bootcamp a week ago and is coming back in 2 months but before he gets shipped out I really want us to be official so I can atleast have something while hes gone but I dont want to force it I already asked him before he left about us but all he can say is just let things happen dont force it.. i am not trying to but i need to know am i waiting for nothing.. i know he cares about me and i really want us to work what should i dO? what can i say to him before he leaves?? because I honestly think im falling in love with him and i dont want to lose the best thing that has ever happen to my life..I have been talking to this guy that I want a relationship with but hes leaving to the navy.. advice please???
''yuo cant say that the best thing that happend in ur life is to be in love with this boy''........





so. . . . .





you can tell him that you are getting in love with him, %26amp; as he is gone to the navy it will be a chanse to you '' to think '' to see if you are going to miss him!!!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment