Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice from those experienced with relationships?

Is she ready to move on?


So last week my girlfriend (who I live with) told me that she is confused and that she needed some space. I tried to stay away from her as much as possible the next couple of days. We finally hung out on saturday. That night she told me that she was really glad I respected her space. She told me she loved me but she still wanted space. She had me hold her a couple of times.





Then, last night she told me that its been hard on her and it just makes her want me more. But then she said in a joking manner that I cant love her for the next three days and vice versa. She said she is too young to be in love (22 years old). I think she is just looking for a way to break up with me so she can travel and do her own thing.





What the hell is that? I am getting sick of just waiting around for her decision. It makes me seem to desperate. I love her but this is just making me angry/sad/annoyed





What are you thoughts on what is going on?Need advice from those experienced with relationships?
I would sit down with her and find resolve. Talk it out and see where's she's at. Maybe she truly (for reasons unexplained) does need her space right now. I've always found that communication is the best way to get the answers we search for. Just sit down and talk, no pressure, no anger. Good luck.Need advice from those experienced with relationships?
She seems honest so far. She can genuinely not know what she wants and is doing a little soul searching. You should do the same in the mean while. You're both young and lifes short.
She's cheating on you. There's some other guy she's with, and she doesn't want you to find out about it.
maybe..you should just try to move on..you know? sometimes love just dies..and people fall out of it.
how old r u?





you sound like u migh be older then her, and she sounds intimidated being in a serious relationship so young. Anyone can feel this way. Im 20 and been in a serious relationship since i was 17/18. Its been more then 2 years.... its not easy because any normal person around my age or your gf age feels like they arent suppose to be committed because they are suppose to enjoy life. Im not saying she is going to go crazy or party or what not.. it depends on the type of girl she is.





if shes asking for space its because shes thinking, she loves you...definitely...because this is hard for her...but in t he process she doesnt want to lose you. its a decision she has to make. to see if this is what she can handle right now, and put herself 100% in. there are guys that feel exactly that way. my bf did, and we still together. (even though he can still be a pain) just take it easy.





i always feel like if things were meant to be then its sure to happen, bt theres nothing wrong in hoping..and iknow u hope to be with her. so try not to be too inpatient. but still talk to her, and share this with eachother...me and my bf talked and argued about all these feelings and how things are ';suppose to be'; cuz we ';young'; but you kno what....... things are different and theres no certain way they should be. ive learned that...everything is different, every person is different, every relationship, every guy, girl....and love. so talk with her, and be hopeful. wish u the best





u can email me if u want to talk.
well, one or two things she could be playing the how much do you love me and care game...or she doesnt want to be with you anymore and she feels sorry for you and doesnt really know how to tell you. so maybe you should try the direct approach, tell her that you love her and you are willing to give her the space she needs but she has to respect the fact that you are human with feelings and ignoring problems dont make them go away so just talk about what the issues are and why you are feeling this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment