Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice on things to avoid without screwing this potential relationship....any ideas? Theres more..

I met this girl and shes great, I think shes wonderful and I don't wanna screw anything up with her. We've gone as far as her staying over but not going 'all the way.' Usually I dont get butterflies with girls, cause I'm really satisfied with the ones i've been dating lately, but this girl is incredible. Shes beautiful, smart, but shes a little wild, which is good sometimes, but I know she likes me cause she told me, and she likes me to. We are going to a comedy show tomorrow that I invited her to, and I just want some pointers on how I can get this girl to fall for me even harder than she has already, because i've fallen for this girl so hard I can't explain, and I want her to feel the same way, and I know that comes with time, but its just no fun if i'm the only one feeling this way. Any ideas on how to get her to see that I'm totally worth it? I want her as my girlfriend and I haven't told her how I totally feel about her and I'm a little nervous,any ideas?I need some advice on things to avoid without screwing this potential relationship....any ideas? Theres more..
';Let me first say slow down.';! A relationship a good one at that takes time. You can not force or expedite the relation to your speed. Each of us a human beings and especially females you nee to develop a good solid foundation. By all indications sounds like you are on the right road. Before you go to the comedy show, go have a nice dinner somewhere and sit and talk. She sounds like a nice/wild girl for you so have fun and be cool.I need some advice on things to avoid without screwing this potential relationship....any ideas? Theres more..
Buy her roses and/or candy. Chocolate is so cliche so try something cute like goobers, then if she does become yer girlfriend and you are the type to give nicknames it could be a little inside joke between you two. (Calling her goober is pretty cute and if she's like most girls she'll think it's cute too) Also, be yourself. Give her compliments if you actually mean it, like if you think her eyes are beautiful, then tell her! AND GOOD LUCK!!
Be yourself if ur really like this girl she will like that better than u trying to be perfect. Ifu try to hard it will seem forced and she will think u have no chemistry with her.
What, our earlier advice wasn't good enough? Just kidding..be yourself, that's who she fell in like with...don't try too hard to put all of your good qualities out there at once, it will scare her away. Just go with the mood of the date, no pressure, and take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment