Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice on building friendships & probable relationships?

Theres two boys I'm interested in getting to know..but I don't know what to say to them. Im not good at starting or making conversations, its not that I get nervous around them, but I'm not good at making conversations.I want to get close to them both, because I believe that they are compatible with my personality..but its just a matter of spending more time with them ((which i barely have) ..How do I make the best of my conversations with them and get to know the most I could about them withouth coming onto them too strongly? What do I ask specifically? I know I have to be patient, and the friendships with build itself with time..but..I'm not. Is there anything I can do? Any help would be appreciated a lot =DNeed advice on building friendships %26amp; probable relationships?
Hey, watch the news or some current events in hollywood or something. Whatever intrests you really. Everyone has an opinion on everything, so talk to them about the topic, and share your opinion. discuss it and see if it leads you to talk about an event you remember earlier in life or so on. If not, go onto talking about another thing you saw or read about. And if you run out of things to talk about, A: focus the conversation to him, or B: need to go do something important.





its good for at least a half hour of conversation if you have a good memory.Need advice on building friendships %26amp; probable relationships?
Check out this free E-book on how to achieve and happy and healthy relationship. It really helped me when I had some problems in my relationship.
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment