Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lost in relationships please give me advice?

ok i am a 23 year old father of a wonderful lil boy. i was with his mother for 5 years and we ended it 2 years ago. i have been into a relationship with a nice ';innocent'; girl. well since we have been together i have realized that i am unhappy with her. maybe we are just too different. way too different. we are all grumpy with each other i dont think she is happy either. i work at a bar here in orlando in which i have met a wonderful, beautiful woman and we have kinda clicked. we hang out any chance we get and eventhough she has no kids she is better with isiah than my current girlfriend who i live with who has a daughter of her own. the new girl makes me happy and i have a great time when we hang out which is mostly us 2 going out to eat or to the movies. there is one problem she has a boyfriend and she dont act like she is happy with him. they are always yelling and cursing each other out. i dont want to hurt my current girlfriend and i want to stay in her kids life please help!Lost in relationships please give me advice?
Well, the road gets ruff every once in a while. You need to follow your own moral standards and then decide what to do. I can't tell you what's right, other than that it's important to be clear and make up one's own mind. Good luck with that.





And by the way, I say like Cher's father in Clueless: you divorce mothers, not children. So I think it's great that you think about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment