Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do I help a family member who's in abusive relationship? Or at least give her some helpful advice?

I told my sister on many occasions how I felt about her being with someone like him, but she just doesn't seem to tell him it's over. They do have one daughter together and have been together for 3 yrs. Numerous times he has slap her, and punched her in the face and body anywhere he can hit. And when I told her that's wrong and that she has to get away from him until he can control his temper and anger or at least take a break from each-other, she said well when he hits he doesn't leave any bruises. I said that doesn't make it okay.





At times my sister will also cry out to me and tell me things that he does to her like after they both get into a huge fight he'll turn around and act as though nothing never happen between them and would force her to have sex with him.





This boyfriend of hers stays out all night till the next day blowing all his money on partying, drinking and smoking (weed) and brings home condoms, and said that they he was holding it for a friend of his. I feel like he's taken advantage of my sister, I also feels that she can get away from him if she wanted to he lives in my mother's boyfriend's house. All she would have to do is lock all the doors on him get a restraining order ,this should be easy since his name is not on the lease.





He has also made sexual remarks towards me I never told her this cause I feel if she hasn't left him already over all the BS he has done to her what difference would I make if I told her that.





I don't know what to do or how to handle it's like nobody in that house even does anything but drink, my mom or brothers doesn't stick up for at all, she said my mom recently saw them going at it (fighting) and all my mom said was to just keep it down that her boyfriend has to wake up in a few hours for work.








How can I mind my business when she keeps telling me things and it get me upset and when I do confront her boyfriend about it my sis just stick up for him, it makes me feel like I'm the crazy one.





Should I just stay out of things when she tells me? Or should I get her help would I be doing the right thing? Need advices please I'm very concerned, thanks in advance...........How do I help a family member who's in abusive relationship? Or at least give her some helpful advice?
she wont leave til she is ready, she needs you to show her proof, i been there, and i almost died, and my son.How do I help a family member who's in abusive relationship? Or at least give her some helpful advice?
Next time she comes with a different bruise, call the cops or the abusive hot line.
I know that you really want to help your sister to get out of this situation, but your sister has to want to help herself. She might have to hit rock bottom (Lord forbid that he doesn't kill her). Do continue to be there for your sister. I wouldn't confront him again about anything. I know that this is your sister and you want to save her, but just step back. You might have to dish out ';tough love.';
unfortunately there is nothing you can do until your sissy is ready to do it herself.. if anything goes on with the kids you can call CPS or if your sissy has visual bruises maybe you can call the cops as a concerned family member.. your bothers on the other hand are PU$$y's.... good luck to your sissy.. thank god you are there for her..
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment