Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone need advice? on life and relationships?

aint like your *** can answer the questions lol yahoo!.aswers dont allow that ****. sux i know.Does anyone need advice? on life and relationships?
Not at the moment. Thanks anyway.Does anyone need advice? on life and relationships?
sure y not wut can it hurt! my son is 16 n lies to me about everything! if he makes a mess in the kitchen n i know it was him because he was the only one home he will lie n say he hasnt been in the kitchen all day! how can i stop him from lying about lil things like that?
Yes are u gonna be the one to give the advice r u an xpert
nope not me but im sure someone does ( =
Yeah. i have a crazy love hate relatioship.
Yes, I do. I can use some.
My boyfriend still talks to his ex-girlfriend pretty much every day. They went out for three years. Its been a year since they split. Do you think I have anything to worry about?
so you are the xpert?????
yes
Nope I'm good, thanks
I do.
Why, who we gonna ask?
yes i do!!i'v never been in a relationship with a guy and i dont know what to do not that im desperate but u asked so im telling ya.And also about my life i takecare of my mentally challenged brother and i cant go out.Any good advice???

No comments:

Post a Comment