Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship advice please?

I had been with my now ex boyfriend for a year and a half. The past couple months we had been arguing quite a bit. Come to find out he had been emailing a female co worker of his, talking as if they were more than just friends, talking bad about me.


I had been there for him through alot. While he was in jail for 2 months, and also to help him get back on his feet and try to better him. I thought things were going good for a few days, but he has gone back to arguing with me about things that shouldnt even be a big deal. I love him with all my heart, but I cannot continue to let him treat me this way. But I also cannot give up on him, he has some depression issues and I just cant let him go. But, I also cant try to help someone tht doesnt want to help himself.


I want nothing but the best for both of us. How do I talk to him about this, without pointing any fingers, or arguing. Im just tired of the heartache he gives me.


also, he told me he only wants to be friends, but gets jealous if my phone rings, or accuses me of talking with other guys, which shouldnt even matter, because its his choice he only wants to be friends.Relationship advice please?
If thins are not going properly it is good to end the relationship at this point.If other person is not caring about your feelings why should you care for him so much. Also when he can develop relation with someone else and is jealous when even you talk to someone he is not a person to be kept faith on.It is the best time to depart. And also you do not know what Destiny has thought for future for both of you. So do not hesitate and just get away from him.Relationship advice please?
You need to start separating NOW. He is jealous and possessive, you have a history of fighting and of his being at least somewhat unfaithful with that co-worker. And he went to jail for something. In other words, this guy is no prize. Don't let his ';depression issues'; blackmail you into staying with him. If he doesn't want to help himself, fine. No reason you should, then.





Point him in the direction of a health clinic to deal with his issues and wish him the best of luck.





If you stay with this guy you are just in for more heartache. Is that all you deserve?
I think you should break up with him. There are a lot of better guys out there. He looks like a really selfish man to me. He don't want you to talk with others, because he knows you can easily find a better man than him.
Come on now, I dont know you personally but it sounds like you already know the answer to your question. Your clinging onto something that doesnt want you to cling onto. This sounds like typical girl trying to change guy thing here and its just not going to happen. He doesnt want anything to do with you dear....he said it himself. Its great that stood by your man but he doesnt want you around anymore, so your need to cut him loose and move on. I think hes using you and feeding off the fact that your so madly inlove with him, hes not good for you.
sit down and talk and dont raise ur voice be relaxed it could help.and talk bout u and not only him. then if he raises his voice tell him u love him to much to yell at him anymore.
you've invested a lot into this relationship and he hasn't appreciated it one bit, if you really want to work out your problems, my suggestion is relationship counseling and if he isn't willing to work on it maybe you should just cut ties and move on with your life, trust me, once he is out of your life you will feel a lot better.
I think the best thing for you to do is to love him as a friend. He sounds troubled and if he doesn't want to fix it, then you can't fix it for him. You can still love him and want the best for him but you have to take care of yourself and love yourself first.
Sounds controlling to me.





Find the strength within you to leave. No man is worth this kind of headache or heartache for that matter





LOVE yourself more!!
yea true,, i think it'd be the best if you just try to love him as a friend. sometimes, our friends mean more than a boyfriend atm.. cuz friends don't keep their self esteem, they laugh as they want.. they feel free..
you need to dump him before he really hurts you emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment