Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need relationship advice.?

My ';friend'; told-a girl that I was interested in that I liked her. Not only did that jacka** tell her,but she said, ';I know.';. and he said that she blushed a little bit (He also claims that she smiled.). Now, I can't go back to church because she'll eat me because she knows my dark secret. My stupid ';friend';ruined my chances of me hooking up with her. Should I kill him?I need relationship advice.?
go to church, talk to her, and just go for it, man





or kill your friend, whatever worksI need relationship advice.?
Your friend is awesome. She already knew, so there's no damage done. Just smile at her next time you see her. Then try to ask her out, sometime after that, or call her. This will be easy.
Yeah, kill him and spend 25 years in jail. Once you come out, it's like nothing ever happened.
Im pretty sure that if she blushed and smiled she's happy that you like her. and you have a great chance of hooking up with her. so don't kill him thank him
You should post your question here:





http://relationshipadviceandconfessions.鈥?/a>





You can email your questions to a relationship expert and they will reply with an answer. You can also post relationship confessions. It's cool and they really helped me with a problem I had tonight.
she is gonna think that you are avoiding her now and that is bad..you need to grow some balls
Uh no! If she smiled and blushed a little maybe u should go back to church and try asking her out. the worst that could happen is she could say no. it wouldn't be the end of the world. it might suck for a while but there are plently of fish in the sea. but from what ur friend said it seemed like she might like u. give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment