Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm confused and need some advice. My boyfriend and I have a wonderful relationship emotionallly and sexually?

the only thing I'm wondering about is oral sex. I consider it part of normal sexual activity as I believe he does but when he performs it on me which is not very often he always gets very passionate about it. I suppose the question I am posing is he pretending to enjoy it for me or does he just become emotional about it? I really don't even know how to ask him about it. It's pleasurable for me but I don't get an orgasm from it even with gentle instructions. Maybe I should just take it for what it is and let it be. Any advice out there?I'm confused and need some advice. My boyfriend and I have a wonderful relationship emotionallly and sexually?
you should talk to him about it so he knows how to give u an orgasm through it, guys enjoy giving oral to girls, its the best part sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment