Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship Advice Please?

Hi all,





So my boyfriend and I just got back together after being broken up for almost a year (we have been together almost 5 years now). We have agreed that the past is the past - that is, whatever happened during the time we broke up should be forgotten about.





However, he is still ';good friends'; with one of the girls he slept with. I told him how uncomfortable it made me and even though he was not happy with it, he said he would stop contacting/hanging out with her. However, he is not telling her point blank to stop contacting him, so she will sometimes still text him - and he'll respond - to be nice I guess.





Should I worry about this or just let him handle this his own way (phasing her out)?

No comments:

Post a Comment