Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dating advice-not sure where to go with potential relationship?

I met a guy online and we text-ed daily for a week and a half. We then met in person and talked for two hours. He gave me two hugs and told me about his long time on again/off again relationship that is finally over. He then told me that he was very direct and has no problem saying what he feels. We met again two days later and hung out. He told me that he liked me and was interested. We had a blast and got a little intimate. He text me the next day and asked me to come over. I said no, but I went over the following day. It was horrible due to a medical condition I have. I left and we text that night and the next day. The day after that I went to his house and told him that the issue had never happened before. he said it was weird and he hadn't really had time to think about it. He did tell me he was still interested. I told him that I wasn't looking to get married anytime soon, I was looking for friends and to have a good time. I told him that the first time we played around was awesome. What does he mean by interested? Are we to be friends only? What should I do? can one bad attempt at sex end interest permanently?Dating advice-not sure where to go with potential relationship?
Sounds like he might be in it for the sex =DDating advice-not sure where to go with potential relationship?
you're his booty call.
communication is key
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment