Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little advice from people good with relationships?

well me and my boyfriend have been going out for a month and lately hes just been getting so boring. he has depression and says hes been getting ';distracted'; lately or something like that so that might be a cause of it. but whenever we talk its always him just saying ';i love you i miss you your the best thing thats ever happen to me'; and stuff like that but i dont love him and i just want a convo like we had before we started going out. so im thinking i might dump him but idk i want to like him more but he will text me then be like monosyllabic and it drives me insane!!!! should i dump him? i want to give him a chance and idk how he will react since his depression...


HELLPP 10 points(: A little advice from people good with relationships?
Don't worry about his depression. If your not in love with that is not your problem. Sounds like he's gonna be depressed with or without you. I say move on! Life is to short to be hanging around people like that. I've been there and done that. I did feel guilty after, but it was a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders to. You can't help people who won't help themselves. Go find someone who will make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment